BE PART OF THE TEAM
Are you interested in joining the industry leader in free participant photos? Gameface is adding more events every day, and we are always looking for high-quality photographers to network with and shoot for us.
What does it mean to be a Gameface photographer? It means fair, hourly pay; you'll never be paid only a commission based upon what gets sold. It means working with other professional level, full-time shooters who have had their work featured in national magazines, newspapers, and ads. It means having your work seen and be enjoyed by millions of people across the entire world. It means being part of a photography team that rewards creativity and hard work.
What does it take to shoot with Gameface?
- Professional shooting experience
- A DSLR camera
- A 70-200mm f/2.8 lens along with other lenses
- Past experience with race photography or other types of sports photography
- A high-speed internet connection
- A great attitude
- Excellent ability to quickly communicate with our staff
- A passion for creating dynamic and exciting photos
We have strict quality standards, but that's what makes us one of the highly regarded professional sports outfits in the world.
If the opportunity to join our professional crew and don the Gameface logo is of interest to you, apply now to join our network of 2000 global photographers!